JAGS Parents' Association
同乐城官网 www.xyqp168.com The JAGS Parents’ Association (JPA) is active across the whole school, forming an important link between parents and the school. All parents are automatically members of the JPA. The JPA organises a programme of exciting events throughout the school year and holds regular second-hand uniform sales.
Please click here to download the school uniform labels
Founder's Day 2019
With temperatures in the 30s, this year’s Founder’s Day on 29th June was a huge success. The very popular Pimms & Prosecco stall was busy from 1.20pm until after 5pm, as well as the annual Cake and Cream Tea stalls, with some amazing creations in the cake competition again this year.
The talented girls dominated the outdoor stage and entertained everyone on the field.
The JPA Online Auction and JPA raffle was extremely popular with all monies raised going towards the JAGS Bursary Fund. Final totals still to be confirmed.
- New Parents Social Evening (September)
- Annual General Meeting (AGM) with External Speaker (late September/October)
- Quiz Night (November)
- Class Reps Social (December)
- Discos with Dulwich College (Y7 March)
- BBQ with Dulwich College (Y8, March)
- Quiz with Dulwich College (Y9, May)
- Class Reps & JPA Committee Annual Lunch with Headmistress (June)
- Fundraising at Founder's Day (July)
- Second-hand Uniform Sales
- 3 September 2019 7-8.30pm Y7 Parents' Evening with Headmistress, Assistant Head, Head of Year, Form teachers and School Nurses.
- 7 September 2019 10-11am Second hand uniform sale
- 20 September 2019 7.30 – 9.30 pm, Year 7 parents’ social evening in Holst Hall. All Year 7 parents welcome
- 27 September 2019 7.30-9.30 pm, Year 9 parents’ social evening in Holst Hall. All Year 9 parents welcome
- 3 October 2019 7-9.00 pm. Outside Speaker, Mary FitzPatrick - Head of Diversity & Inclusion at NatWest Markets is joining us to give a talk. Our AGM will immediately precede this event. Full JPA Committee present. All parents welcome and encouraged to come to hear this great speaker and be inspired! Refreshments provided
- 15 November 2019 7-10pm Quiz night, with outside professional quiz master. All parents and children of secondary school age welcome. Tickets sold in October/ November
- 27 February 2020 class rep and JPA Committee social evening; drinks and food supplied by JPA. All reps and JPA Committee members welcome
- 20 March 2020 7.30-9.30 pm, joint JAGS/DC Year 7 disco at JAGS. All Year 7 girls welcome.
- 8 May 2020 6.30-8.30pm, joint JAGS/DC Year 9 Quiz Social at JAGS
- 5 June 2020 7.00-9.00 pm, joint JAGS/DC Year 8 end of exam bash at DC. All Year 8 girls welcome
- 17 June 2020 Headmistress Thank You lunch with Class reps. and JPA Committee
- 27 June 2020 Founders’ Day celebration for the whole afternoon. JPA run auction, raffle, Pimms tent, Bake-off/ cake competition and sale, and cream teas tent. All family welcome
Sales of second-hand uniform
Please ask your daughter to take any uniform for sale to Mrs Douglas in the Judge Hall (Pupils’ entrance). Name tags should be removed, please. In addition, please be sure that all items are labelled if you wish to be paid; unlabelled items are considered as donations. Second-hand uniform labels can be downloaded here. Please attach the labels with a safety pin, not a staple, and price sensibly – see the recommended price list below. We reserve the right to alter prices.
Please do not bring any torn, worn out or dirty uniform as it will not be saleable and will be disposed of. No non-uniform items, shoes or trainers please.
Thank you for letting us sell your second-hand uniform. Please email if you have any queries or would like to help at sales.
As agreed at the AGM held on 6 October 2010, the JPA now charges a 50% commission and
all money from sales will be credited, for current pupils, to the school bill, with the July sale proceeds being credited in the autumn term. If you are leaving, please bring a SAE to the school office so that a cheque can be posted to you. We do not issue cheques for amounts less than £3.00 so would ask you to consider donating any proceeds less than this.
What happens to unsold uniform?
If your uniform does not sell in the first sale, it will be re-entered for future sales. However, we reserve the right to dispose of unsold items after a couple of years.
|Long and Short Sleeved Shirts||£1|
|Navy Lab Coat||£5-£10|
|Red & Navy PE Tops||£8-£10|
|Red & White PE Tops||£5-£10|
|White PE Socks||£1|
|Prices depend on size and condition|
* Year 10s need to buy the new two-pleat skirt from Schoolblazer.
The JPA reserves the right to alter these terms and conditions at any time.
The JPA is responsible for organising events as detailed above and is run by a committee of parents who are elected annually at the AGM. No previous experience is needed to be a committee member; just a desire to participate.
Class Representatives help to forge relationships between parents by organising social events (such as coffee mornings, evening drinks, family picnics) and providing a communication link between the JPA and other class parents.
There are also various opportunities to become involved on a more 'ad-hoc' basis; at fundraisers, second hand uniform sales etc.
- President: Headmistress Sally-Anne Huang
- Co-chairs: Michelle Williams, Gill Appleby firstname.lastname@example.org
- Co-vice-chairs: Faith Kwok, Simi Treanor email@example.com
- Secretary: Cornelia Brandauer firstname.lastname@example.org
- Treasurer: Christine Mason email@example.com
- Vice-treasurer: Amanda Bowen firstname.lastname@example.org
- Class Rep Co-ordinator: Georgie Pickering email@example.com
- Uniform Sales: Lucy Pattman firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sarah Barton
- Joanne Coulton
- Lisa Davies
- Anna Davydova
- Bridget Jacob
- Meekai Johnson
- Natalia Sandigurskaia
- David Steadman
- 7C: Smriti Agrawal; Jane Hopley; Helen Slattery; Fatema Walji
- 7G: Fiona McGilchrist; Miranda Rosenthal; Lucinda Stansil; Fiona Turnbull; Pallavi Vijaypurkar
- 7M: Anna Davydova; Jane Gaspar; Shain Jarvis
- 7R: Louise Hansra; Dragana Gojkovic; Antonia Selvarajah
- 7W: Caroline George; Sophie Goldstraw; Ruth Heppinstall; Mary Claire Holliman
- 7Wn: Maria Adrodos; Tamsin Corrie; Schehrezade Davidson; Heidi Kristen; Jen Walmsley
- 8Ca: Jo Frost; Alex Keith; Asma Qureshi; Margaret Russell
- 8Co: Monica Alonso; Beatrice Boadu; Kate Chamberlain; Jo Morris
- 8H: Rachelle Broadley; Meg Douglas; Maria Williams
- 8R: Sarah Barton; Emma Creamer; Claire Murthy; Mercy Prempeh
- 8Wa: Zahra Bakkeer; Cornelia Brandauer; Su Jones
- 9Ar: Lisa Clarke; Louise Hansra
- 9Ay: Tara Fisher; Abhilasha Gupta
- 9B: Angel Boyce
- 9H: Sarah Christophers; Kathryn Jacob; Cecilia Marquez
- 9K: Amy Hancox
- 10A: Philippa Eddie; Ben Wood
- 10C: Renata Fekete; Laima Vheat
- 10G: Lydia Marshall Bain
- 10H: Sule Swanson
- 10Ri: Vacant – please contact Sue Lindsey (see above) if you would like to volunteer
- 10Ro: Samantha Sharma
- 11B: Vacant – please contact Sue Lindsey (see above) if you would like to volunteer
- 11D: Richard Stephens
- 11F: Belinda Bekheit; Yonca Yuceman
- 11H: Mary Claire Holliman; Astrid Stopford
- 11M: Christina Lockwood; Kathy Rose
- 11Ma: Jane Martin (N.B. Jane has kindly agreed to continue with a limited watching brief until someone else volunteers to take on the role of full Class Rep – please contact Sue Lindsey if interested)
- Year 12: Lara Goodall; Alison Rose
- Year 13: Bruce Hendry; Ru Nash